Thursday 14 November 2013

Finishing my report

I watched " rise of the guardians" from a DVD and I wrote points about the movie.  
Now I will tell of the story - what is good and bad about some scenes, what is good and bad about the characters, some funny jokes, and some references to other shows.  Be prepared, I might do some "top 10" or " old vs new".
Remember, this is just my opinion.  If you guys have any complaints or disagreements with my critique, please don't use angry language to tell me.   Rather, just fill me in with the things you think I am wrong in and I might change some of my thoughts.  
I'm the cartoon critic I look at cartoons so you don't have to. Singing off.

3 comments:

  1. Cameron,

    You've made plenty of progress, and I'm looking forward to reading your report. I'm most impressed by the part of this post where you write about your willingness to consider other people's opinions about your work and even use their opinions to improve your work. This is an important skill and attitude for critics, writers, and film-makers.

    Well done,

    Mr. Hazeu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron, I see you're learning a lot of being a film critic. Btw I really love rise of the guardians and Jack Frost's inspiring character. Could I see one of your response review about what you really think about rise of the guardians? Rise of the Guardians Rule!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your support . I agree that the rise of the guardians is a good movie but it does have its flaws. I hope you watch my Cartoon Critic video when it is finished to hear what I have to say.

    ReplyDelete