Wednesday 27 November 2013

Lights, camera, puppets

Yesterday, me and one of my friends ( who helps me) went to the public library here in transcona.  I went to practice using the video camera. I filmed some puppet shows.   One of the people who work at the library - Mr. B. - he gave us a puppet show.  I video taped it to see if I could figure out  proper angles, sound, and other details. 
I learned how to use a tripod.   I learned that the sound from my camera does not pick up enough sound so I am going to need a boom mic or some kind of mic when I do my critique.  
After we were done, Mr. B and I took a look at the video.   We found a couple of flaws, like, the dragon kept getting stuck in the curtain, but I also found out that my camera is very good.   

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cameron,

    It's really cool how you're not just taking pictures, but videos too!! How about you post the video you took so we can have a look? I'm sure it was super cool, :)

    Baher

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds super fun Cameron! i dont know much about cameras but it sounds like you are learning lots. i hope you have learning more about taking pictures and videos.
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete