Friday 28 November 2014

Bumps Along the Road



Hey guys, it's  me the director again. Sorry that I haven't been doing updates lately but I have been busy.  My project is still fine but  i do have a problem.  My voice actor is my problem.   Let me explain.   He was sick two times when we wanted to record his voice, and, he has lots of volleyball.  For example, today is provincials and he is on the team at Calvin Christian collegiate for volleyball.  He has been away for two days because he is playing.   I am not a huge fan of volleyball but I sure hope that he wins!
We will get him (his voice) recorded on Monday.
Also, besides my voice actor, my mentor/ teacher had an emergency one time.  His wife was locked out of her vehicle and he came to save the day.  I think that was more important than meeting with me that afternoon.
See you later !

No comments:

Post a Comment