Monday 20 October 2014

Start the Adventure

Hello, my name is Cameron and I am making a trailer.   A fake trailer - not a real trailer.  I say this because I am not making a real life movie; this trailer is only an example.  I am going to learn to edit my video.   My trailer will be about a minute long, maybe a little longer.   In my last blog, where I talked about being a critic, I realized that critics do not always have crew members.  I am doing this by myself, so that, if I do become a critic, I can use cameras and know how to edit video footage by myself.
So far, I have been organizing myself to get the things I need - a camera, an actor, a script, and a mentor. I have all those things down.   We had a few problems along the way;   The camera has too much video on it so I had to figure out how to get rid of  some of it.   My problem was solved this past weekend.  Finding the mentor was hard; so was writing the script.   It was hard because I had so many ideas running through my head and I had to sort through them.
I probably have the video with me but I might take a "take 2" because the video might have been erased.   My actor Matt is a good character and everything is working out with him.  "Good luck with your work Matt!!!"
The trail is leaving so I'm on my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment